JOIN THE RANKS OF THE ELITE
BECOME A CND EDUCATION AMBASSADOR!
Are you Passionate, Professional, Polished, Principled and Bold? Then we may have the opportunity of a lifetime for you!
Our Education Ambassadors receive a variety of assignments from CND throughout the year – most work from one to four times per month. The following is an example of assignments:
- Teach a CND class
- Represent CND at a trade shows
- Provide nail services at Fashion Week, Hollywood award shows, and VIP salons
- Certify salons for services using SHELLAC® Brand 14+ Day Nail Color
- Conduct a sales meeting at a partner distributor
- Train new school accounts
- Create new art and application techniques using CND® products
CND Education Ambassadors receive payment for each assignment they accept. Our fees are extremely competitive and our ambassadors typically earn more than they would working the same hours in a salon.
We are always accepting bids from passionate Salon Professionals to contract with CND as an Education Ambassador.
To qualify as a CND Education Ambassador, you must:
- Be a licensed, working Nail Professional
- Be a current SHELLAC® Brand Certified Pro
- CND Master Painter, Sculptor and/or Architect candidates receive priority consideration
Once we schedule a CND boot camp, we will review each bid and consider the need for an Ambassador in each state. Should your state require an EA, you will be contacted to audition for an Education Ambassador role. Upon successful completion of boot camp, you will receive your CND Education Ambassador contract. As an independent contractor, you will have the freedom to maintain your own business while teaching other professionals your passion and skills.
To submit your bid, please provide the following:
- Completed Education Ambassador Bid DOWNLOAD FORM (PDF)
- Salon Professional license (or certification according to your local state requirements)
- Photograph of your head shot
- Photographs of 1-hand with Forever French Liquid & Powder or Gel enhancements
Submit to: CND EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, ATTN: EDUCATION, 858-766-9560 (FAX) or email to email@example.com.
Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to meeting you soon!