SUBMIT YOUR BID
Thank you for your interest in providing your skill, experience and talent as an Education Ambassador. We're honored and excited by your interest. Our Education program is known for its excellence and we are proud of its prestigious heritage.
We look for Nail Professionals who are: Passionate, Professional, Polished, Principled, Bold.
Our Education Ambassadors receive a variety of assignments from CND throughout the year – most work from one to four times per month. The following is an example of assignments:
- Teach a CND class
- Represent CND at a trade shows
- Provide nail services at Fashion Week, Hollywood award shows, and VIP salons
- Certify salons for Shellac services
- Conduct a sales meeting at a partner distributor
- Train new school accounts
- Create new art and application techniques using CND products
CND Education Ambassadors receive payment for each assignment they accept. Our fees are extremely competitive and our ambassadors typically earn more than they would working the same hours in a salon.
We are always accepting bids from passionate Salon Professionals to contract with CND as an Education Ambassador.
To qualify as a CND Education Ambassador, you must:
- Be a licensed Nail Professional
- Be a current CND Master in at least one system (Liquid & Powder, Gel or CND Shellac)
- Have a source of regular employment (other than contract work with CND)
Once we schedule a CND boot camp, we will review each bid and consider the need for an Ambassador in each state. Should your state require an EA, you will be contacted to audition for an Education Ambassador role. Upon successful completion of boot camp, you will receive your CND Education Ambassador contract. As an independent contractor, you will have the freedom to maintain your own business while teaching other professionals your passion and skills.
CND's next boot camp is scheduled for 2013. Current contract opportunities in:
California, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Texas and Washington.
To submit your bid, please provide the following:
- Completed Education Ambassador Bid DOWNLOAD FORM (PDF)
- Salon Professional license (or certification according to your local state requirements)
- Photograph of your head shot
- Photographs of 1-hand with Forever French Liquid & Powder or Gel enhancements
Submit to: CND EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, ATTN: EDUCATION, 760-599-4007 (FAX) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to meeting you soon!