Provides internal support to education execution functions, to include education department general administration duties, education ambassador support and department order entry.
Core Responsibilities: (not intended to be all inclusive)
- Supports Education Training Manager with all EA development needs.
- Provides administrative support for the EA recruitment process.
- Supports sourcing, selecting ordering and issuing all Education Ambassador support tools. This would cover the badges, business cards, duffle bags, etc as well as EA of the month.
- Supports EA communications.
- Assists Education Events Manager and Education Supervisor when needed.
- Coordinates departmental meetings, webinars and conference calls.
- EA calendar administration.
- Manage demo kit order process.
- Supports educator class booking activity as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years strong customer service experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated reliability on follow through.
- A strong working knowledge of Salesforce, Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel overnight when requested.
Position is based in Vista, CA at the CND headquarters.