Q&A #1 How do I get my Salon on the Shellac Referral Database?

Great News!!! Due to popular demand we are adding an International feature that will allow us to include international requests going forward.

Q. How do I get my salon on the Shellac referral database?

A. Choose from the following 2 options.

1. Post your information directly to the database referral at cnd.comĀ Shellac Salon Registry.
  2. Call: 1-800-833-NAIL(6245)

296 Responses to “Q&A #1 How do I get my Salon on the Shellac Referral Database?”

1. Melanie,
    Sometimes it is from a need for the Shellac to be more thoroughly mixed, sometimes from a thick application, and sometimes from the lamp as you can read here:

2. Melanie Brons says:

Thanks, Holly. We do have the Shellac lamp, I wondered if the client was getting too close to the fan? or not close enough? I think part of it was the shaking.

3. Shauna says:

I have submitted my salon information to the Shellac Salon list. I have been on there and now my salon has been removed!!!! WHY? I think this is a great way to get referrals but I don’t understand why my salon is not listed now. I know that it looks like other salons have been removed also.

4. Shauna says:

I have gone back through the process and re-registered my information. I just need to know if that it something I will have to just continue to do from time to time? I love that clients can find the salon through this website.

5. Melanie,
    If they bump on the back that can do it too, I had a client do that last night! Do make sure the hand is all the way in the lamp as well.

Shauna,
    Sometimes when the salon database is updated, not all of the information pulls through. It would not hurt to check for your listing occassionaly. Sorry for the inconvenience, mine has gone missing as well so I know how you feel!

6. RENEE says:

I put in my zip code looking for a salon in my town and 10 salons came up before the salon in my area. Why wouldn’t the same zip code pull up the closest salon according to miles from my home?

Renee,

Our cnd.com salon locator is currently not programmed to list salon in accordance to distance and closest to zip code – we are updating this feature at the moment and it should be available in a few weeks.

7. Melissa says:

I noticed my salon is still not on the Shellac Referral Site. Here is my info:
    Lavish Salon & Spa
    602 Soquel Ave.
    Santa Cruz, CA 95062
    USA
    Contact: Melissa Williams
    Phone #: 831-457-1544
    website: http://www.lavishsalonsantacruz.com

Thank you!

8. Alisa says:

Hello! I from Russia Moscow. Whether I from you can receive shellac a parcel and what for this purpose it is necessary to make?

Alisa,

You must purchase Shellac through an authorized CND distributor.

Please contact:
      Russia, Belarus c/o Trade Corporation
      S. Radoneshkogo st. 1-1
      105120 Moscow, Russia 7.495.795.3993
      7.495.795.3991 fax

9. Alisa says:

Thanks for council… I know about the educational centre and shop in Moscow. In this supermarket very high prices for your production and not many presume to buy your production… Can be eat still variants for purchase of your shellac?

10. Krista says:

Can you layer shellac? say i want to put it on today, would i be able to put another coat of it over the top of that in a couple of days? or would it be too thick? or not work at all?